Thursday, January 03, 2008

"Things Left Unsaid"

...by Disciple:

Just a matter of time a few days ago,
I saw you you were fineRemembering what you said
About the book you read
The one I got you the begining of the end
Oh how we talked, for hours upon end
What I would give just to do it again
Your lying there in this hospital bed
Wont you open your eyes
And lets talk once again.
If you fly away tonight, I wanna tell you that I love.
I hope that you can hear me, I hope that you can feel me.
If you fly away tonight,
I wanna tell you that Im sorry,
That I never told you
When we were face to face.
Well Ive been here all night
And Im watching you
Breathe in and Breathe out
Is it really you or just a machine
Thats giving you life and
Making it seem that there could be hope
I could say it to your face?
If it werent for you then
There would be no grace
Thats covered my life.
You took the time to speak into my mind
And my harsh words were lies
If you fly away tonight
I wanna tell you that I love you
I hope that you can hear me
I hope that you can feel me
If you fly away tonight
I wanna tell you that
Im sorry
That I never told you
When we were face to face


No comments: