Friday, March 14, 2008

What a loser!

I will admit I have been concerned about Barack Hussein Obama. Why does he hate people to refer to his middle name, anyway? But I really didn't know exactly what he believed until yesterday, other than the fact that he has the most liberal voting record in Congress. I also know he is the least experienced candidate for President in either party.

Obama is a slick speaker, talking about "hope" "change" and various other nebulous, feel-goodisms. He has fooled so many people that Republicans I know say he is not as liberal as Hillary. Check his voting record!

People have spread lies saying that he was a Muslim, which were easily debunked. Now we all know what he believes. His 'pastor' for the last 20 years, Jeremiah Wright, gave him the title for his book and performed his marriage ceremony. Obama said that his church is not controversial and defended his so called "social gospel".

This is pure, unadulterated hatred. There is nothing at all in this message that resembles my blessed savior, Jesus Christ, who told us to beware of false teachers. Everyone who says "Lord, Lord" will not enter the gates of heaven.

I wouldn't vote for Obama for anything, except to say if you don't love this country, you are free to leave it! His pastor is a loser and since Obama supported him for 20 years until he retired, Obama is guilty by association. I am embarassed that my state voted for this clown!

This is some of the most vocal opinionated stuff that I have ever written on this blog, but don't take my word for it, listen and decide for yourself!







6 comments:

Mike Wilhelm said...

Oh, and before you even think about calling me a racist, I would have voted for J.C. Watts, Condoleeza Rice, or Alan Keyes over any of the current candidates.

As a matter of fact, I would actively campaign for any of them.

Tom said...

Mike you really must learn to express yourself!

Seriously, couldn't agree with you more. All you have to do is look at the man's friends. Pastor said he was "endorsed" by the former communist nicaraguan president! Unbelievable. Hillary would be 10 times better than him, although hope neither wins.

Mike Wilhelm said...

I working on that, Tom :)

tammy said...

I heard people who express themselves and don't hold it in are less likely to have ulcers. I see you are working on that :)

Mike Wilhelm said...

I appreciate that, Tammy! Last thing I need is an ulcer!

Sharp said...

I couldn't believe this stuff either! I am not quite as vehement that Obama is guilty by association (I don't agree with everything my pastor believes) but I cannot believe at all that Obama had no clue that his pastor spoke like that. His explanation that Wright grew up under Jim Crow and is still angry about it doesn't excuse any of that.

I do wish Condi had run but she just really hates the political side of politics. Her never having married would get a lot of attention too. Since she professes to be a Christian she would probably get lots of speculation about whether she is abstinent and if not, why not.

Also, the last time I checked, she was pro-choice and I don't think the GOP would nominate someone who wasn't at least nominally pro-life.