Sunday, November 05, 2006

What a Day!

It was great hanging out with my friends Rob and Johnny, along with my son Joe yesterday, on our trip to Tuscaloosa for the Bama game...we talked about the following, and much, much, more...

Rick and Bubba: Dickie Nadmeyer, Dippin Dan, Dee and Dukes of Hazard, Willie and Wanda, Car Wash story, the event with Fox News this past week

Elections: tossing a coin this weekend, reading mail, surfing, researching

College Football: Shula, play calling, Finebaum, Auburn's chances, the game, losing to MSU, Bryant Museum

Old Classmates: Up to date with folks we've seen

Food at Work: too much good food that folks bring that is irresistable...doughnuts, cakes, etc

Medical Issues: hernias, surgery, rotator cuffs, high bp... I am getting old

School Lunches: pizza and corn, pears, mayo, and cheese

MLB, Cards win the world series, gold glove winners

I gave Rob CD's of the Cards and gave Johnny Bama programs

Joe's advice on nintendo

Electronics and growing older

FUN!!!!

2 comments:

Sharp said...

I had a blast, too, even though Bama lost.

I only wish we'd do this more often. Want to go to Starkville again next year? I doubt we could retrace our escape route even if we had a map!

Mike Wilhelm said...

It was fun...we do need to do this more often...I'll even go to Auburn...I think we owe one to Rob...