Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday 7/20/06 - Cubs 4 Astros 1

































On Thursday the boys and I drove over to Wrigley for the Cubs game against the Astros. It was a stormy morning, but I decided to take the boys to the game, which started at 1:20, because the radar showed the storms moving out of the area. We got to Wrigley around 12:30 and I went to the ticket window to see if there were four tickets available together . Some guy behind me got my attention and said that he could give me four tickets. What a blessing! He gave us the tickets. We had a lot of fun at the game. The Cubs won 4-1 behind the pitching of Carlos Zambrano.

After the game we came back to Cara's. She cooked spaghetti, which was delicious, and we played some more trivial pursuit. Yet again Cara and Matt defeated the rest of us. Of course we played with the kitty again and we let the boys use her treadmill and drums again. They also played games on disney.com and cartoonnetwork.com. We went to bed earlier than usual, so hopefully we will all be in a good, rested mood tomorrow.

No comments: