Monday, March 13, 2006

I'll Admit It, I Cried

I am watching Larry King's interview with Tammy Faye Messmer tonight. She has been in "stage 4" cancer for about 5 years now. To hear her describe her battle, with a true child-like faith, has brought tears to my eyes. She has taken a lot of criticism over the years, but she sounds like a giant in God's eyes! I just wish everyone could see this interview, then you might know what I mean. This is the sincere "rubber-meets-the-road" faith that we all need when we face the end of our days. Actually we all need this faith NOW!

Yes, we will all face death. Lets stop living in denial! We must all be prepared to meet Him on that day. I pray that if you read this you will consider accepting Jesus as the Saviour and the Lord of your life!

"If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to keep."

She said that she just needs a hug and someone to tell her everything is going to be o.k., even if it isn't!

God, please please help Tammy powerfully in Jesus name.

No comments: