Saturday, April 22, 2006

OK, Where Do I Begin?

I haven't kept up this blog as well as I would prefer this month. I guess it has been one of those months that I have been so busy living the dream that I haven't had enough time to write about it! Here are a few highlights:

Saturday April 1, 2006... A-Day Game with the boys...

April 7-8, 2006... Severe Wx in TN and AL... killer tornadoes in TN and 16 F1-F0 tornadoes in AL...first ever high risk issued by SPC for day two...

Throughout April... Baseball practices galore with all three boys...

Sunday April 16, 2006... Easter... hanging out with my parents and the egg hunt with the boys...

"Normal" times with the boys... homework, playing, working, cooking, cleaning, etc...

Buying a shirts for the boys and giving those "surprises"... Davis loved the Sosa jersey I got off Ebay...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006... Field trip with David and the 6th grade at VMS to US Space and Rocket Center.... being in charge of 10 boys for 6 hours ....

Thurs April 20.... A week of severe weather, especially hail, hit its peak in Vinemont...

Friday April 21... A huge day.... Judge Bibb's retirement.... our unit presented him a scrapbook that he really liked .... a huge day in the history of my office....

... Fri night.... One of the best times of my life! Sweet fellowship and worship with my "oldie moldie" friends from Chi Alpha... I'll have to write more later!

Saturday April 22, 2006... More Chi Alpha blessings.... My friend Tom and I ran into an old friend at the Rama Jama on our way over to the quad for a picnic... I saw sooo many wonderful friends from 15-20 years ago!

More April 22, 2006.... After driving Tom home, I watched my boys' first baseball games of the year in Good Hope.... unfortunately I missed my first and only game, ever, of any of the kids... Matt's team lost to Good Hope 13-0 and he went 0 for 1.... I saw David and Joe's games.... David's team defeated GH 9-8 (David was 0 for 2) and Joe's team lost to GH in extra innings 6-5 (Joe went 1 for 2)....

Wow, what a month so far...and I have only touched on the tip of the iceberg.

No comments: