Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Last night I had a dream. I don't have many dreams, or at least I don't remember them if I do. I dreamed I was hanging out with Billy Graham. Some of the details are fuzzy, but I do remember snippets of the dream real well.

He was driving me around St. Louis. He was trying to get me somewhere in the area around the Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium. Until I realized he didn't hear real well, he kept missing turns because I wasn't speaking loud enough. I remember getting out of the car and walking around with him. I was surprised at his ability to get around, which was about as good as mine. He jumped off a step that was about three feet down and I remember thinking that I really didn't want to do that, but I didn't want to be put to shame either.

We met people from all walks of life. He could strike up a conversation with anyone about any topic. People seemed to be mesmerized by his conversation. It seemed that no matter what the topic was, it naturally flowed into an opportunity for him to share the Gospel with people.

It was a cool dream! I am not claiming and I do not know if any of it resembles the real Billy Graham or not, but it was a neat experience. I guess I will be praying for the real Rev. Billy Graham today.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Mike, this is a rather odd dream but I do agree it's cool to think opf "hanging out" with Billy Graham. I'd probably be too intimidated!

Mike Wilhelm said...

Tom, I probably would have been intimidated too. One of the things about dreams is that they can be very surreal!