Saturday, June 24, 2006

Busy Weeks

The last few weeks have been busy. I don't think I ever had time to blog about half of the things the boys and I did in June. I was off work some but with one of our workers having just retired, I had to still try to keep some things "afloat" by going in at least a little wile on most of my "days off". A few highlights of the month included: Vacation Bible School, the boy's baseball games, trip to Lake Guntersville and Buck's Pocket State Parks, visiting with my sister and parents, taking the boys to work and to court, an Xbox baseball tournament with the boys, a pick-up baseball game with the boys and their friends one afternoon, watching the movie "Cars" at the theater, buying the boys some cool baseball tee shirts, going to church, and the list goes on and on! July looks like it will be busy and fun as well...

No comments: