Friday, July 07, 2006

Holiday

As they say in the U.K., its time to go on holiday. I am off work for two, count 'em two weeks. The boys and I have lots of stuff planned. Tonight, though, we are just taking it easy around the house and out in the yard. As I speak, the boys are out working on their clubhouse. I just finsished spraying them down with Repel bug spray and making sure they were all wearing hats. I had just fed hamburgers to Joe and Matt and a hotdog to David. We all had some really good, thick strawberry milkshakes.

I will be going outside with the boys to check out what they are doing in a few minutes. I have been reading some weather articles that were posted on weatherparty.com and doing a little blogging. I was also reading an interesting article on video blogging, or vlogging. The Braves are on TV and are being mauled by the Reds 9-0 in the second inning.

No comments: