Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Monday 7/17/06 - Planetarium





















Monday I did some blogging and photo burning on my sister's computer before the boys woke up. I also have been reading and posting articles on weatherparty.com. There is some real cool material there, so check it out if you get a chance.

After eating I took the boys to Chicago's Adler Planetarium where we saw two shows, "Stars of the Pharoahs" and "Time-Space". "Stars of the Pharoahs" was much better than "Time-Space". We also looked at the exhibits. The price was just too high, which is why we have never visited Adler before now. The total cost for the afternoon was $94 after including $15 for parking and admission for one adult and three school age children.

We came back and visited with my sister during the evening. We just hung out and watched some of the Braves-Cardinals game. The Braves have really been on a roll lately.

I tried to get the boys to bed earlier than usual, but we were all too hyped up. I ended up telling them an unusually long bedtime story. In the story, Matt was introduced to Chipper Jones' daughter, Joe went hunting on Chipper's ranch, and David got private baseball lessons from John Smoltz and Sammy Sosa and learned how to hit a 94 mph fastball.

Whew!

No comments: