Friday, October 13, 2006

Gianna Jessen...

Last Sunday 10/8/06, I saw a program on the Catholic Channel, EWTN. I stopped immediately and listened because I heard the most beautiful voice singing Christian hymns. I was cleaning and doing chores in the house, so I decided to listen while I was working. As great as the singing was, I had to stop what I was doing when this young lady began sharing her testimony. As I sat on my living room couch, I listened to a 29 year old describe how she survived a saline abortion. It was such an amazing story told with such heartfelt, childlike sincerity, it caused me to cry. I wish her testimony was heard by all Americans. It is a story that needs to be told and heard by every one of us. The written word cannot do justice to what I saw and heard on my television last Sunday afternoon. Nevertheless, I will post a few links I have found about her amazing story.

No comments: