Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Lately...

I don't know if it's writer's block, stress, or what, but I haven't felt as inspired as usual to update some of my blogs, including this one. I have kept up with my weather blog. The weather geek in me has really enjoyed the fog that we have seen in North Alabama during the past week.

I haven't updated the Alabama Crimson Tide Blog and the coach search seems to have been suspended pending the end of the NFL regular season and the college bowl games. The current thinking is that Alabama hasn't given up on Nick Saban (the Great Saban) of the Miami Dolphins. We'll see.

I have missed the boys. They have been with their Mom since last Friday. Last Thursday night I let them open some of their presents because I probably won't see them until Christmas day. I have never been outspoken about anything personal on this blog before, and I will not start now. Suffice it to say that I have been having trouble spending much time with the boys lately, whether it be on the phone or in person. Without going into the gory details, that is sad and wrong. I can't wait until Christmas!

No comments: