Sunday, January 21, 2007

Click

The boys and I watched this movie Friday night. We ordered it via pay per view and enjoyed it thoroughly. There were a few parts that I wished were not in it in terms of adult themes and language, but we really enjoyed it. If I cry and laugh in the same movie, it's usually a good sign. Along the way there was some pretty funny stuff, even if it was on the crude side.

It reinforced the lesson that family should come first. It also illustrated how we humans try to "fast forward" through the times of our life that actually might be the best if we have more acceptance with regard to things that are out of our control. It reminds me of the Biblical idea that we should give thanks in all things.

I like movies that make me laugh, cry, and think in the space of two hours, without putting me to sleep. Thumbs up!

No comments: