Saturday, August 19, 2006

After Work the Past 3 Days...

Last Wednesday night I visited my Mom and Dad. It was nice visiting with them, reading the paper, and I also mowed their lawn. I told them that I think theey need to have a dangerous poplar tree removed that was leaning over the house, so we talked about that for awhile. My Dad made ribs and a baked potato. Yum! Thanks Dad!

Thursday I purchased groceries on the way home, helped Matt with his homework, and supervised David and Joe's mowing while I heated up frozen pizzas. David also had a good bit of homework. I showed them our Bama tickets and asked them if they wanted to go to Tuscaloosa for Bama's scrimmage on Saturday. "Yes!"

Friday David had team inroductions at the football field. The band played, all of the football players, cheerleaders, volleyball team, and others introduced themselves. The little league football players got to go out on the field with the high school team and do stretching exercises. Then the high school team had a scrimmage. We came home, ate, played some games, and cleaned up before we went to bed. David said, "You know what I like about Fridays?" "What," I said. "No Homework!" Can't say that I blame him!

No comments: