Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Catching Up

I guess it's time for a little catching up on the blog. Since we got back from vacation I have been trying to play catch up on so many things. We drove back from Kansas City on July 24th and we spent the 25th at my parents' home. I washed clothes all day that day and the boys helped as we organized all of our things. Joe and Matt washed the vehicle and David mowed my parents' lawn that day. On the morning of the 26th, they went back to their Mom's. Boy did I miss them, even though they were with me again on Thursday the 27th.

I have spent the last week catching up on things at work and by today I have recovered pretty well from being out so long. I don't hate my job like so many people seem to do. I did need the break, though, and it felt better coming to work after having two weeks off. It's always good to recharge the batteries.

Sunday evening I did some weed eating. I hate using the weed eater. The string always gets caught up in the spool and I have to turn the thing off, respool the string, and start again. That must have happened 10-12 times Sunday evening.

I have been spending some time writing updates on previous posts about the vacation as well as posting some more photos, so I haven't made as many "new" entries as usual during the past week. Things are starting to fire up in the tropics so I will be watching the weather closely to see what Chris will do. I will be posting some updates about Chris on my weather blog.

No comments: