Sunday, August 20, 2006

This Weekend...

The boys and I had a great weekend. Friday night we attended the "Meet the Eagles" scrimmage and introductions. Saturday we drove to Tuscaloosa and went to Alabama's scrimmage. There were about 12,000 people on hand to watch Alabama practice.

Prior to practice I took the boys to Dreamland BBQ in Tuscaloosa. I told David he could choose where we ate as a birthday dinner combined with a celebration of him reaching the 100 pound milestone. The funny thing about it was that he was not quite 100 pounds yet. We were just doing it early. He liked Dreamland so much that I joked that he might be 100 when he finished eating. Lo and behold, he called me upstairs Sunday afternoon and said, "Dad, you've got to see this!" He was 100 pounds for the first time!

It was a great weekend with the boys. I have continued to have some problems with headaches and my blood pressure has gotten a little high for the first time in my life during the past month.
Tonight David is with me so I will keep this short. We are going to play a game before bed.

No comments: